Hearing is ESSENTIAL. We’re proud to be open and offering full services at this time following all CDC guidelines to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and staff. While our clinic needs to operate a little differently during this pandemic, you can still expect exceptional care when it comes to your hearing health.
If you are coming to the clinic for a scheduled appointment, here is what you can expect:
- Call us from your car once you’ve arrived to let us know you are here.
- We will come out to get you when it is your turn to come into the office. In order to properly disinfect and eliminate contact between patients, only one patient is allowed in the clinic at a time.
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks. If you don’t have your own, we will provide one.
- All patients and staff are required to pass a simple health screening before entering the clinic.
Curbside service is now available!
- If you aren’t comfortable coming into the clinic yet, curbside service is available.
- Simply call and let us know what you need and we’ll give you a time stop by.
- Our team will come out to you and take your hearing aids to be cleaned and checked, returning them to you while you wait in your vehicle.
- Many patients pick up batteries and other supplies this way.
- Family members are welcome to bring hearing aids in to us or pick up supplies in this same way.
No walk-ins are allowed at this time. We have many high-risk, immunocompromised patients and their well-being is our priority. We appreciate your cooperation with our new safety procedures. No matter what your situation is right now, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll figure out a way to make sure you’re hearing your best, because we’re all in this together. Stay healthy and safe!
In good health,
Catherine Nelson Grange, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Paul D. Nelson, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Tracy L. Sullivan, M.A., CCC-A