Welcome! You have found the best place to learn our latest updates.
Our currently available services include:
- Scheduled in-office appointments
- Curbside or drop-off care for device maintenance or repairs.
- Telephone care for device troubleshooting.
- Batteries and other supplies available in office or shipped to you at standard rates.
Call us at 800-798-9187 to arrange for any of these services.
If you are coming to the clinic for a scheduled in-office appointment, here is what you can expect:
- Call the office from your parked car to let us know you have arrived.
- We will notify you when it is your turn to come into the office. In order to properly disinfect and eliminate contact between patients, only one patient is allowed in the clinic at a time.
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks. If you don’t have your own, we will provide one.
- All patients and staff are required to pass a simple health screening before entering the clinic.
We appreciate your cooperation with these new safety procedures.
Nelson Hearing Aid Service clinics, which includes Hearing Health Center and Fairmont Hearing Service, are committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. While the threat of coronavirus remains unresolved, we are monitoring the CDC and WHO websites and taking all necessary precautions.
The current situation is very fluid and changing rapidly. We encourage you to check the following resources for up-to-date information on COVID-19, including how to keep yourself safe and what to do if you suspect you or a family member may have fallen ill with this virus.
Please note, we CANNOT perform testing for coronavirus on site at any of our offices. Please contact your primary care physician, urgent care or your local emergency room for an evaluation if you:
- Have a fever, cough, cold/flu like symptoms or symptoms of lower respiratory illness
- Have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus or someone who has had in contact with anyone under quarantine
- Have recently traveled outside of the United States or been exposed to anyone returning from outside of the country
If you have any of these symptoms, we are unable to see you for an appointment until you are symptom free for at least 72 hours.